The Global Fund Public Private Mix TB project as of the third quarter of its second year had achieved the following:
- Engagement and training of 461 Faith-based health facilities meeting 112% of the expected target.
- Engagement and training of 4163 Spokes personnel including (3706 patients medical vendor, 179 community pharmacist and 278 traditional birth attendants)
- Diagnosis of 13098 DS TB cases with 12678 cases being initiated on treatment.
- Notification of 256 DR TB case and 410 DR TB case initiated on treatment across 462 faith-based facilities.
- Payment of incentives to implementing FBO sites and working closely with them to ensure the incentives are utilized in carrying out TB related project to help increase case finding.